ON Topic - Kerry Votes - (Metal Content)

An on topic gloat from a proud papa. Lookee here:

Metal content is the welded steel 4 person portable voting booth Senator Kerry was standing at today.

Designed by my son Adam and built by the company he started and runs. Most of his products are in the "workbench" category, but he sold a whole bunch of those voting booths in the Boston area earlier this year.

The legs telescope up inside the side pieces, the pie shaped shelves hinge up at one edge and the whole thing folds around the center into a lightweight rectangle which can be carried like one of those folding metal picnic tables.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

How do they vote? Is there a machine in there somewhere?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
waynemak

FWIW, here in the UK they are made of wood, in a long line. We don't have queues. 8-)

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller