OT agent problem

My young nephew was sitting on my lap a week back while I was surfing RCM... He clicked something somewhere and I no longer have the three panes with folders, message list and the message body on the bottom.

Instead i have three tabs: folders, message list, message, and have to click the tab I want. Tis a PITA to click the message list. select the message and then change windows.

Danged if i can figure how to change it back. I just re-installed agent, no joy, it knows these settings now.

ideas?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Ned Simmons

Karl, in the top menu, select Window and Window Layout. You can probably handle it from there.

Damned kids, anyway...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

In 1.93...thats under Options.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

yea, I tried all other in there. No joy.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I'm thinking it must be under options, SOMEWHERE. I just looked around again, can't find it.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

What version, Karl? Maybe you said and I missed it. Under 6 it's Window - Window Layout. Or you might want Set Initial Layout.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Keillor

OK, maybe he maximized a pane so it covers the others. In the top right of every window (or pane), there are the _ (minimize), box (maximize), and X (close) buttons. In Agent, those show only the currently selected size. He likely hit the one for the message pane. Play with those and I'll bet you have luck.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'll bet he has a pane maximized. When it is so, it looks like multiple boxes in the upper right corner. (just checked in 6) That one caught me up for several days once, too.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

So you have that little square dealy or dark diagnal up in the corner of the main screen? Thats a minimize/maximize icon..for the view panels.

you can go to Help/contents/ and then look in the index for how to change screen types

In 1.93..its called Window Layout.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Did my first post get lost? Press the Z key.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

BINGO

there's a square right under the X in the upper right corner, just click that

thanks

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

this works too, thanks

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Hell, Ned. I thought that last post was you bored and _sleeping_.

Z is the Zoom key, or so it says. Ah, so!

Reply to
Larry Jaques