Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Virtually ALL GPS units sold for "naval" use handle this, as well as virtually all Garmins do too.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Sure they will - just not RS232. USB is still serial - - - - -

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I stand corrected!!!

next time I'll keep my mouth shut.

Mike

Reply to
mike

I think I'll be staying at W2K and Linux. Vista sounds like a DRM monster.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 00:01:42 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com quickly quoth:

I might try Vista in 2010. I SURE AS SHIT don't want a v1.0 of that one! Then again, by 2010, humans might come with built-in Vista 3.3 if Big Brother has his way with us.

Reply to
Larry Jaques