OT - Anyone else having problems with FedEx online shipping?

They did a website update. International shipping seems to be seriously broke and domestic is barely limping along.
Anyone else having problems?

Jim Stewart wrote:

Not lately, but I have had a number of problems over the last year or so with things not working right. I have gotten their tech support on the line and they stepped me through doing certain operations, and the labels on the buttons are NOT always correct as to what they do. I have had to have them reset my account when it got locked-up in some manner, one time.
I use Mozilla under Linux, so that may be part of the problem.
Jon
Jim Stewart wrote:

This probably isn't what you are talking about, but I did a "courtesy quote" about a month ago for a customer in Singapore, and came up with $72 to ship 5 Lbs there, insured for $800. Well, I took the package to the FedEx-Kinkos location, and they billed me for $140! I called their 800 number, and they couldn't explain why it was so much higher. (This doesn't include the VAT/duties, either.)
These shipping rates are totally insane, if it gets much worse, the shipping will exceed my list price. Good thing I'm selling compact, lightweight electronics, or that would already be the case!
Jon