Anyone else having problems with Intermountain

I used a credit card to buy merchandise from Intermountain Lock & Supply. I've received 2 bills so far saying that I owe them the price of the lock, even though the invoices and bill have paid by credit card info. I called them and was told someone will call me back. I'm still waiting. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Skip

Reply to
Skip

I too use a credit card or cash at Intermountain Lock. A while back the CC machine was down so the took my card # and I signed the invioce. The card was charged the next day. The bill kept comming every month for an invoice I paid.

I got it straight when I spoke with the district manager.

The back office doesn't have any way of dealing with that kind of problem and billing you is just the way they do it.

Reply to
no spam

Thanks. I'll take it up with the DM.

Skip

Reply to
Skip

Simple they make more money if they get you to pay twice.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Lock & Supply.

price of the lock,

info.

still waiting.

if ya paid and they won't get back to ya. forget em till ya hear from them again. lazy book-keeper will catch up with their job one day :-)

Reply to
Key