OT-Bathroom Cameras

A total of 825 cameras were installed in the bathrooms and changing rooms of

207 different schools across England, Scotland and Wales, according to data provided by more than 2,000 schools.

It remains unclear where in the bathrooms and changing rooms the cameras are located, who watches the footage and whether any pupils were recorded while changing.

Wireless cameras ??? Article did not say cameras are hard wired. TSA's next upgrade ?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

I think in NYS, USA recording in private areas is a felony crime. If you or I do it. The government, of course, would have complete permission.

.

207 different schools across England, Scotland and Wales, according to data provided by more than 2,000 schools.

It remains unclear where in the bathrooms and changing rooms the cameras are located, who watches the footage and whether any pupils were recorded while changing.

Wireless cameras ??? Article did not say cameras are hard wired. TSA's next upgrade ?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon