OT-Brady Lies again

So..whats new?

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner

Of special interest is the opening sentence: "I like to remind my Republican friends that the roots of the Brady Campaign are Republican to the core."

Reply to
John Kunkel

Chuckle....

Read the lies. Go look up the various bills yourself.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner

"On Target - Did Brady Center Lie on S.397?"

Notice the form of the "what's new?"

And, no, it wasn't answered in the text.

Dan

-- "... our constitution cites 'one nation under God'."

- Karen Hughes, on tour in Egypt, September, 2005

"You can support the troops but not the president."

-- House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Tex.

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-- Karen Hughes

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what his exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush

- Morpheus

Reply to
Dan