OT but well worth viewing 11 Nov

Gentlemen with all of the off topic posts we have had lately about everything but metal I am challenged to add yet one more OT post to one of the finest news groups on the net. Lets get back to what really counts, sharing, teaching, and learning from each other about metal not bickering about political stripe.

For those of you that feel that you wish to reflect on the heroics and conflicts of the past please view and enjoy the Remembrance Day Tribute at

( 6 meg file)

Thank you

Reply to
Pete

Wow. I mean, wow! That is very moving indeed. Thank you.

--RC That which does not kill us makes us stronger. --Friedrich Nietzsche Never get your philosophy from some guy who ended up in the looney bin. -- Wiz Zumwalt

Reply to
rcook5

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 07:35:31 GMT, "Pete" calmly ranted:

No, thank YOU, Pete. Good stuff. (What's this stuff leaking out of my eyes?)

  • Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
  • --Noah *
Larry Jaques

I have seen Terry Kelly on several occasions, always an excellent performer and a one of a long list of great Atlantic Canadian artists. Read his bio on the page link

Reply to
James P Crombie

Hi Pete

I enjoyed the song and the excerpts. Reminds me of a line from the Suvla Bay song of great Australian fame:

"And the band played waltzing matilda"

And the band played waltzing matilda And the old men still answer the call But year after year, the numbers get fewer Some day none will march there at all

Mind you, it's a good problem to have. It's not a problem the US has. Sadly, they are producing fresh veterans and a lot of young men to mourn every day.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Thanks Pete, Great song and thoughts. DL

Reply to
Gunluvver2

Reply to
The Tagge's

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:50:18 -0500, "The Tagge's" calmly ranted:

I have absolutely no idea. What would the chances be?

------------------------------------------------- - Boldly going - * Wondrous Website Design - nowhere. - *

Larry Jaques