OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

I guess Gunner's just gone and got religion!

Jim

jim rozen

Dern tootin.

And I'd bet a *bundle* that you don't have any proof there isn't a blue china teapot in orbit around venus.

So there has to be.

Natch.

Jim

jim rozen

So where are the WMD, put up or shut up, its that simple, they have had six months and countless lives to bring forth the evidence they were so adamant about, Bush and Blair lied and decieved, and lots of good brit and yank soldiers have died in an unjust and illegal war.

Reply to
The Rifleman

Is there some reason you snipped the other several dozen quotes from other prominent Democrats? Or are you simply trying a bait and switch?

Gunner

And your point is? What about all the other Dems?

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner

So far. Though Russia is still known to have surviving stockpiles tucked away here and there.

Now you have failed to point out that the 300 tons were found by US military inventory takers. And you might notice..that they were in a nice neat well known, and regularly inspected muntions dump. So having suddenly found 300 tons of NBC muntions "lost" for what..10 or more years..in a nice neat munitions dump, what leads you to believe that Saddams NBC can be found in 6 months after having been hidden?

Thanks for playing.

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner

How is it you can dig up quotes from Clinton yet have YET to state where WMD have been or are to be found?

Could it be that there ARE NO WMD???? That Bush's War was nothing but a SHAM???

Bush Ethics: Lie, Cheat, Steal & Commit War crimes...

Ike the Anti-Sheep

Reply to
Ike

Are you out of work, Jim? He's still trying to clean up the Clinton recession. Hopefully we'll give him another 4 years to get it done. Quit whining and go get a jpb. Plenty of em out there if you want to work :o). Greg Sefton

Reply to
Bray Haven

Ah, is that what you call it when everyone has a job, and there's no federal deficit.

I have to update my dictionary.

Jim

jim rozen

No, that was about as much of your article as I was patient enough to read. Basically, Iraq, in February-March 2003, was about as well prepared to produce weapons of mass destruction as the high school down the street from me. They had the same sorts of facilities, and, if more expertise, less actual resources.

I don't care what politician said what, or which branch of our only major party they're involved with. The inspectors themselves, US and foreign, the intelligence services of a hundred nations, including the US were all in agreement: Iraq was no threat to anyone outside of Iraq.

Al Moore

Reply to
Alan Moore

Ike...some..and only a few of those quotes are from Clinton. Nancy Pelosi is Clinton in drag? They are from Prominent Democrats, all of them. Why do you keep denying them? Is there some reason you have this huge blank spot in your perception? Some from of DNC programming? Are you a Manchurian Candidate?

Have you read the David Kay 3 month interim report yet that was released recently? I suggest you do so.

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner

Proof that it "is clear that Bush had no evidence" as you stated, idiot.

The same ones the UN said, klinton said, congress said, iraq said etc etc etc?

Hint: stating something you believe to be true isn't lying, idiot.

ral

Reply to
Richard Lewis

So? Someone as brilliant as you, trashboy, you of course know that with the entire UN inspecting team (four times the amount of folks searching today) and with Iraq's claimed support and openess, the UN inspectors were still finding shit after EIGHT STRAIGHT YEARS of searching?

Given the amount of folks doing the searching today, spout your bullshit in about 32 years and it might be more pertinent.

ral

to bring forth the evidence they were so adamant

Reply to
Richard Lewis

Denial is not a river in Egypt. The Recession started in the last 18 months of the Clinton administration. And as far as Surplus..IE no deficit..that was a very nice job of smoke and mirrors. However the facts quite spoke differently.

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner

Ah there it is again. The challenge has been issued, to prove that something, conclusively,... does not exist.

I would suggest that rather than waste time on WMDs we should go right to gunners favorites, Elvis, UFOs, and LGMFM.

Jim

jim rozen

Geez, tell him to read the Dick Cheney speech, where Cheney says that everyone who doesn't agree with Bush is a no good rat fink commie. And he's gonna kick their butt after school at the bicycle racks....

Jim

jim rozen

Denial? Lets talk denial. How is that man going to run for re-election, when all of his voters have a) used up all their unemployment benefits, and b) have been out of work for about three years?

Gunner, the man only has *so* much money to spend on buying elections. This may be beyond even him.

Jim

jim rozen

Could the proof be that there has NEVER been ONE oz. of a WMD found?

Let me put it this way. What if Gore was President right now... Would you support the WMD myth or would you be whinnying about a Wag the Dog war run as a Wag the Dog Conspiracy to cover up the failed Algore Economy?

I say every GOP Sheep here would be bitching about Gore assassinating our troops in Iraq & you s*****ad KNOW YOU WOULD.

Ike

Reply to
Ike

Quit whining and go

Hopefully, we'll kick his ass back to tayksucks before this term is over, to think he could ever run for dog catcher and win is now just wishful thinking. There may be jobs out there, but none that will support even a single person, not to mention a family. seems to be a common trait when republiscams sit in the white house. I've said it before, at least it's going to be the republiscams children and grand children that will have to pay it back, I don't have any.

Reply to
Lennie the Lurker

You're so cute when you do economics, Gunner. Most economists say that the trouble showed up in the second quarter of 2000, although the first actual decline in GDP occurred in 2001.

If you want to go back in time to find someone to pin the recession on, go back to Reagan and the steady decline in controls on business finance that he initiated.

This last recession was just an ordinary business-cycle reversal. What's strange about it is the gaseous cloud that blew the bubble up so big. What's strange about the recovery is that business is waiting to see if there are going to be enough jobs to support a recovery with consumer buying. In other words, they don't believe in supply-side economics any more than the rest of us do.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

And in the end, GWB will be beholden to the job situation as well. Voters without jobs tend to be very, very testy. That's the second quickest way to loose an election.

And GWB has already failed on the first quickest way, which is to allow gas prices to go over two dollars at the pump. Voters really, really hate that, employed or unemployed.

Jim

jim rozen