OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

So, what did Saddam kill all those Kurds with, flattulence?

Strider

Reply to
Strider

Welcome back Ike. Just get out of jail again? I notice its been around

30 or so days since I last saw you pop up your gopher like head. Exhibition again? You should know by now , that exposing yourself to others is gonna get you put in the graybar hotel. Or did you simply miss your husband Bubba?

Hummmm I wonder..would that be some form of conjugal visit?

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." -- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960

Reply to
Gunner

He used poison gas supplied by the US

Reply to
Nick Hull

That's how we knew he had it :o) GS

Reply to
Bray Haven

Actually, and factually incorrect.

Cites please?

Gunner

Reply to
Tavoni & Richard

Yeah, Gunner.

You make a direct statement claiming the poison gas was not supplied by the U.S. Cites please!

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Argumentative fallacy..impossible to ever prove a negative. I agree with your point,but at least give Mr Gunner a chance at a real answer rather than posing an argumentative fallacy then saying "see, you couldn't/wouldn't do it".

However, the US did sell lots of components of chemical weapons as did France and others. The USA also was there providing targeting information (with full knowledge) when the chemicals were being used against the Iranians. Documented proof of this should be all over the web and if Gunner wishes to find it, it should be easy. It appears that the little creepies at the CIA/NSA or whatever were in WMD heaven collecting data about spread and effectiveness of the weapons (field trials against real people). However, there is no real proof of this...just conjecture and rumor.

Koz

Dan wrote:

Reply to
Koz

Your point is??? Strider in your frail attempt to prove me wrong you again prove me CORRECT yet again...

Republican math: If Abdul has 12 boxes of Chemical weapons and he Uses 12 Boxes then Abdul has 12 cases of Chemical weapons.

And you call ME an idiot?

Ike

Reply to
Go_Chiefs

Gummy, This the BEST you can do in your feeble minded old age? Oh well time for a response so here we go.. TRY to keep up.

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that makes people ask: "Damn, is it Halloween already?" Who am I kidding? You would.

Besides Gunner, Your name means "One whose mother fornicated with a sausage-jockeying Sherry-sipping Frenchman in a miniskirt" in Arabic!

That said You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Who am I kidding? You would.

You're stretch Ike

Reply to
Go_Chiefs

a bunch of crap. This is another good reason for gunner to quit crossposting his stuff. No more drag-ins from teh survival ng to rcm.

Jim

jim rozen