OT: Google toolbar reccommendation

Some positive software news for a change. I've used Google's downloadable "Google Toolbar" for the last year, it's handy. Built-in access to the Google cache (of viewable web pages for when the site you want is down or has changed), backward links, site stats et. al.

ANyway, the latest toolbar version has a built-in popup-blocker that works great. It shows a count, 1041 popups blocked in the couple of weeks since I installed it. Hasn't interfered with any legit web sites yet.

As for the 800 copies of the latest virus in my ISP's virus quarantine folder, well at least I only have to wade through the other spam, not the virii.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Powell