OT Gunners in the hospital

calmly ranted:

Not nearly as tough as their reputation. One good bite on the nuts and they were putty in the hands of the hunters. :-)
Harold
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:26:00 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"

Bad visuals. Really bad picture, Harold. Uh-uh, I ain't gonna go there. The female must have been a bear to take down, then. Diving? Eh, no, I won't go there, either.
--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day -- http://diversify.com Ending Your Web Page Angst.
calmly ranted:

they
I had a "buck only" permit. <g>
Harold

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:45:05 -0400, "John&Michelle"

??????? SNURK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thud.....
rattle...kick....
Ethel..Im coming for ya darlin.....
Gasp.....
sigh.....
Gunner, who will ride this bronc himself, though its nice to hear the offers of help.
Many thanks, but Ill handle it, one way or another.
Damn..that little piece of metal costs as much as an HLV-H?
Shit...sigh
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.         - George Orwell

"installation" -

Gunner, You missed the bit about "plus installation" I think. How many of these did you get?
You may have also missed my post about also using radiation treatment to considerably improve the final outcome. See: <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=radiation+stent+angioplasty
Naturally, that's probably an extra charge.
"The theory of knowledge which I wish to propose is a largely Darwinian theory of the growth of knowledge. From the amoeba to Einstein, the growth of knowledge is always the same: we try to solve our problems, and to obtain, by a process of elimination, something approaching adequacy in our tentative solutions."
Karl Popper --Objective Knowledge: An evolutionary approach
--
Cliff

john wrote:

Gunner:
    Aww crap, what a bummer. You're lucky that a lot of heart problems can can be fixed if caught early enough. Not to sound trite, but ideologies aside we're all connected/bound/affiliated by our failing human biologies as we get older.     To the person that mentioned payment for the operation. If illegal aliens can have free medical... you'd think that a vet could at least have the same.
    Best of luck to you, Gunner.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
wallster wrote:

I had that a couple of years ago. It made a big difference and wasn't much to go through, no anesthetic or other meds. Went home the next day on unrestricted activity.
Hope yours goes the same way.
Get well soon, Gunner!
Now I know why Buckshot has been acting strange.
The best from both of us, Mark.
michael & Buckshot

And from us as well. Hang in there!
Harold & Susan
Leigh Knudson wrote:

My boss got two stints put in this year - they went in and stayed. Nice concept. He had two 90%+ closed and had started feeling pain running around his body and other strange things. Drove him to the Dr. and just in time - checked in.
Hope Gunner has a like experience -
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
Get well soon, Gunner!
On 16 Jun 2004 20:59:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM (Leigh Knudson) wrote:

Crossposted, for posterity.
--

SVL

Prayers sent.
I hope you get back here soon. We all miss you.
Robert

Please don't speak for "we all."
Whether some of us do or don't is beside the point.
--Tim May
snipped-for-privacy@removethis.got.net says...

On the other hand, we all miss Tim.
That's why he's still around.
Bad aim. ^_^
FW
On 18 Jun 2004 02:26:55 GMT, fwhite*NOSPAM*@colfax.com (Frank White) wrote:

LOL Good one!! Sue

Lets all pray a special prayer for Gunner, the he survives both his illness and the medical establishment. Hang in there Gunner!