OT Gunners in the hospital

Is a stent kinda like getting reBushed. Best wishes!

Reply to
Andy Asberry

"installation" -

Reply to
John&Michelle

Gunner: Get stented and/or angioplastied, get better, get released, and get out of there soon guy!

You can do your resting at home - hospitals are for sick people. ;-) I bet there's a whole menagerie of dogs and cats that can't wait for you to get back and give you plenty of loving.

Using a cellphone in a hospital can mess up the cardiac monitors and most administrators have kittens if you use one (they have warning signs every 3 feet), so if you must call him there keep it short.

And if you hear something beeping loudly in the background... :-0

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

As a worker in a welfare office I couldn't agree with you more!! Sue

Reply to
Sue

What happened here, did he breed again?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Swiss Banks?

--Mitch

Reply to
Mitch

I have to agree with you on that. I spent a few years homeless and hobo-ing the country, and met a ton of people homeless, jobless, etc., and I have to admit that probably only 10% were in that situation through no fault of their own, another 10% were mentally ill or the like, and 80% just lazy, or drunk/ on drugs. I was one of them. Debate whether addiction is their own fault or societys, I say many people are just "along for the ride" in life. Admittedly, I probably didn't meet too many of the ones really trying to get back on their feet, since they're too busy to hang out on street corners, etc.,

Gene Lewis

Reply to
gene lewis

Lets all pray a special prayer for Gunner, the he survives both his illness and the medical establishment. Hang in there Gunner!

Reply to
Perry Noid

Yes. A speedy recovery, then back to the kb, Gunner.

-- Jeff (in Sydney)

Reply to
A.Gent

Best of luck and I hope you're well soon, Gunner.

The newsgroup isn't the same without you.

R, Tom Q.

Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

I've been busy and haven't read this forum in a couple of weeks, sorry to hear about Gunner, best of luck and hang in there. I hope he gets a chance to read all of these friendly posts about and for him.

Jack Fisher

Reply to
Jack Fisher

snipped-for-privacy@nowheres.com (Perry Noid) wrote in news:1gfjxai.mcdlkm1cr2knsN% snipped-for-privacy@nowheres.com:

I dont got no special prayers , just prayers . Gunners been mentioned a coupla times in 'em anyway . Dunno if its for the good or not so good , praying to different divinities than them whats worshipped by him though :) Gunna start a ruckus in Heaven doing that...

Reply to
Myal

I can see it now, gods having a flame war over whose right it is to look after Gunner.

Well, as long as it doesn't leave it with _nobody_ doing it...

Jesus loves you. Odin tolerates you. Cthulu loathes you. Crom just doesn't care.

Reply to
John Husvar

Nope, I don't believe there are different divinities, it's all the same. Just different ways of looking at it.

When asked about all the different religions in the world, Mother Meera said: "...the divine is the sea. All religions are rivers leading to the sea. Some rivers wind a great deal."

Lane

Reply to
Lane

LOL!

Reply to
Charlie Gary

And the subset of Islam that the 9/11 folks belonged to had a little hydro-electric set-up in the middle of the river.... thus making i the :

dammed religion.

Reply to
Jeffrey Schwartz

I have never had the privilege of meeting Mr. Gunner, however I could imagine the doctor showing Gunner the stent and Gunner saying "Hold on Doc, I think I could make those a lot better on a Omni-turn!" Or perhaps "Hey Doc, $5000 for that! I know a guy that has a couple of them things sitting in the corner of his storage shed and heck, he really could use the money!" Anyway get well buddy. -matt

Reply to
matt

At _most_, one religion is right. All of the others, and perhaps all of them all, are wrong.

I vote for "wrong," in that nonsense about afterlives (where? when the CPU is rotting in the ground, what holds the "consciousness"?) and mystical supernatural beings and prayers being answered...it's all "magical thinking."

--Tim May

Reply to
Tim May

Hmmm...looks like the larval stage of a Gunner. Maybe some Raid Ant and Roach Killer will take care of him. d8-)

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Hell no! I don't think anything like that would spring from Gunner -- unless he _kicke_ it out.

Reply to
John Husvar