OT Gunners in the hospital

An alternative treatment for such pests is a program of ads for cell-phone minutes, cheesy poofs, cigarettes, soda, Rush radio, male enhancements, etc. Subjects will eagerly partake of the cure, and thus be rendered innocuous. Expect a brief period of increased coherence due to improved blood flow to the brain when the medical establishment inverts the patient for the inevitable pocketscourectomy. :-)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjk

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:16:00 -0700, "gene lewis" calmly ranted:

Is that true TODAY? Maybe Sue can clue us in on what we have now: the amount of workfare vs. the old-style welfare. Aren't more recipients working now than a decade ago? How much change and welfare reform has actually taken place?

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day --

Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

13,000 murdered with guns in the USA in one year, and the vast Liberal fundies want to eliminate guns...?? 16,000 die from AIDS in the USA in one year, and does the vast liberal fundies want to eliminate homos also?

Little Gunner

Reply to
Little Gunner

Heck no, Little Gunner. It's the *skinny* liberal fundies who want to eliminate guns. The vast liberal fundies want to eliminate *nuns*. That's nuns, not guns.

Oooh, the Gunner larva's first ! Can a be far behind? Do larvae actually laugh?

What do you suppose he's making his coccoon out of, old rigging rope?...

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

rope?...

Please, Ed. We've told you time and again, and by now you should be well aware. Do NOT feed the animals.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Do

But this animal is really Mike. He must have one heck of a lot of time on his hands.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Well, my above referenced experiences were about 5 years ago, I don't guess it's changed TOO much....

Reply to
gene lewis

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:21:51 -0700, "gene lewis" calmly ranted:

Perhaps not. I have recently been looking at my own reference base and find some ideas I thought were current are actually based on things which happened 20 years ago, yet they seem fresh and new in memory. My neighbor remembers "current" things which are based 40 years ago. It has been quite an experience in perception, and now that I'm aware of it, is even more food for thought so I ask others how old their own references are. Nearly all are surprised when they look at it with opened eyes.

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day --

Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yeah, I'm coming up on my 10yr H.S. reunion, but when I see school kids now, I have NO clue where some of them are coming from. Guess I'm just getting old ;-)

Gene

Reply to
gene lewis

Big chuckle!

Imagine how they look to an old codger like me! I'm 65 next month.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Then again, I didn't "get" a lot of them when I_was_one of them

Gene

Reply to
gene lewis

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:22:02 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos" calmly ranted:

So, just how mean -were- those T-rexes, y'old fart?

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day --

Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Not nearly as tough as their reputation. One good bite on the nuts and they were putty in the hands of the hunters. :-)

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:26:00 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos" calmly ranted:

Bad visuals. Really bad picture, Harold. Uh-uh, I ain't gonna go there. The female must have been a bear to take down, then. Diving? Eh, no, I won't go there, either.

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day --

Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

??????? SNURK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thud.....

rattle...kick....

Ethel..Im coming for ya darlin.....

Gasp.....

sigh.....

Gunner, who will ride this bronc himself, though its nice to hear the offers of help.

Many thanks, but Ill handle it, one way or another.

Damn..that little piece of metal costs as much as an HLV-H?

Shit...sigh

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the woman problems I can see....but about those roids.......lol

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

This is the THIRD time I've sent this - it just ain't gettin' through....... damn cyberspace.... C'mon Gunner, I think you're just taking a break from trying to tune up that Mazda Pickup Best of luck to ya, recover quickly, and I can't wait until I start reading some of your posts again.... Ken Sterling

Reply to
Ken Sterling

The beeping isn't the problem.... it's if you hear a *steady* tone Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

I had a "buck only" permit.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

"installation" -

Gunner, You missed the bit about "plus installation" I think. How many of these did you get?

You may have also missed my post about also using radiation treatment to considerably improve the final outcome. See:

Naturally, that's probably an extra charge.

"The theory of knowledge which I wish to propose is a largely Darwinian theory of the growth of knowledge. From the amoeba to Einstein, the growth of knowledge is always the same: we try to solve our problems, and to obtain, by a process of elimination, something approaching adequacy in our tentative solutions."

Karl Popper --Objective Knowledge: An evolutionary approach

Reply to
Cliff Huprich