OT Gunners in the hospital

Too true. I think that would be the time to hang up and call the nurse's station. Fast. ;-)

Moot point, he's out. And I think he got the message about unloading a truck by himself on hot hot days without a break...

Another reminder that getting old isn't for sissies. I'm just starting to hit the point where you get those first tentative warning signs, and my folks are pushing 75 and know all about it.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Good luck, Gunner. Been there, done that. The thigh clamp is no fun...

Reply to
yoyomong

Yes *we* do wish him the best! Speedy recovery Gunner!

Kruppt

Reply to
Kruppt