OT Gunners in the hospital

If some of you are wondering why there haven't been some cryptic responses from Gunner it is because he is very under the weather. He went into the hospital Monday morning with cardiac "discomfort" and will be having either a stint or an angioplasty tomorrow. He is still answering his cell phone but he's not online. We all wish him our best! Leigh@MarMachine

Reply to
Leigh Knudson

Ouch! I hope that it works as designed. Of the two, I thnk tha the stent (not sure of the spelling) is the more reliable.

Indeed so.

Best of luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Ditto.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

I wish gunner the best.....

John

Reply to
john

Well that sucks... Being in the hospital is no fun. Best wishes and good luck to Gunner.

Reply to
Peter Grey

Yes... the very best

Mike

Reply to
Santa Cruz Shop Dog

Good luck Gunner, my ol' man had that and he was better than new, give 'em hell! walt

Reply to
wallster

Now I know why Buckshot has been acting strange.

The best from both of us, Mark.

michael & Buckshot

Reply to
michael

My boss got two stints put in this year - they went in and stayed. Nice concept. He had two 90%+ closed and had started feeling pain running around his body and other strange things. Drove him to the Dr. and just in time - checked in.

Hope Gunner has a like experience -

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Get well soon, Gunner!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Get well soon!!!!

Reply to
Brian J. Fisher

Ah, rotten luck. I hope it all works out. Getting into the hospital before it's an emergency seems to produce good results these days. That's good news, and I wish Gunner the best of luck and a quick recovery.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Crossposted, for posterity.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

As long as he got in before various important parts started dying he should come out fine. I certainly hope he's well and back soon.

A stint is an advancement of angioplasty: the stint holds blood vessel open after the angioplasty opens it.

Reply to
John Keeney

Reply to
Tom Manning

And from us as well. Hang in there!

Harold & Susan

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Thanks, Sue. Very nice gesture.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Good luck and get well!

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III

Let us all include gunner in our prayers this day.

Best wishes for a speedy and total recovery. Tom.

Reply to
AZOTIC