OT - High Praise for the US

If you had a conscience, it fled after the Bar exam.

Strider

Reply to
Strider

Danny Boy really shot himself in the foot this time. ROTFLMAO!!!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey McCann

Yet poll after poll shows people really like their own lawyers very much.

Ever read what Shakespeare said about lawyers (and understood the context of the comment)?

Y'all know I like chatting with you whack-job NeoMorons of the fringe-Right. It's very amusing. Like Art Linkletter chatting with kindergarteners, you say the funniest things!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey McCann

Your slavish devotion to your though-leaders has now caused you to actually think in stereotypes. Your progression as a useful idiot of the Right, and consequent mental deterioration, is interesting to observe.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey McCann

So how many of those guys did we catch in the net? That's like saying the mafia likes to vaction in aruba, so lets invade that country because the climate's so nice there.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

message

Probably not too bad with BBQ sauce if you pressure cook them first.

Why wait for the revolution. It's time to thin the herd now.

fringe-Right.

Too bad that you need help with the big words.

strider

Reply to
Strider

You don't get off of bar stools much, do you?

Strider

Reply to
Strider

Thank God. Somebody finally "gets it". Don't worry about having it proved to you. I lived around Islamic radicals and you're dead on in your belief about how they consider us.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton

Be sure to bring plenty of guns and a lunch. It'll take some doing. BTW, you've also demonstrated the answer to my question; you don't understand Shakespeare's context.

OOOH! You "destroied" me with that one! ROFL. What a maroon.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey McCann

I haven't been in a bar in ages, but I can recognize a stool, or a tool, just fine.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey McCann

Wow. That was all very edifying in respect to your personal beliefs. I guess. I'm just sitting here trying to figure out who could possibly give a f*ck. "plonk"

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton

Just following your lead Jeff..you are the master and divining "intent" and what "Implied" means when referring to anothers actions.

Use those two terms and your email address on google groups and see what context you used those in...chuckle

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

Leftist Nuns may offended by Bush. As far as the other listing you wrote..it sure doesnt describe any of the main players on the Left.

Btw...think Kerry will ever release the Whoopie Goldberg speech?

Snicker....

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

Sigh. Nice try, Gunner. But you gotta actually read what Google come up with, to make sure you've got a point. I entered "McCann" and "Implied OR Intent" and "Misc.Survivalism." I got about 97 hits for McCann intent OR implied group:misc.survivalism.

A quick scan of the results shows a lot of stuff like the dozen examples I've pulled below. I just don't see where I was telling people what their intent was. Or did I miss your point?

I'm sure I've committed the offense charged a time or two (or three, or four), but it doesn't look like I'm making a bif habit of it. Mostly, I seem to have been addressing my own intent, or legal and political, not individual, stuff. Am I wrong? I'm certainly fair game for Pot/Kettle if I am.

Not only do I not claim to be balanced, I don't even claim to be all that consistent!

Jeff

1 ... or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence ...

2 ... around, and bystanders of unknown intent milling about

3 state law only requires a recount to determine voters' intent

4 intent of the Founders

5 if that was your intent

6 It was not my intent.

7 my meaning and intent were obvious

8 Entering with the intent to commit criminal offenses thereon

9 Intent to sway with legitimate data is one thing

10 which renders "the judicial process . null and void." EO 13303 raises serious concerns among legal scholars and has ignited a credible debate about the Bush Administration's true intent in war torn Iraq.

11 You try to deny the soundness of my position by saying I am really lying and have bad intent

12 would still need to be imported if Iraq was intent on building ...

Reply to
Jeffrey McCann

No, the armed police, ie the rank and file, largely thought it was stupid. The *politically appointed* police, ie chiefs of large metro departments, largely supported it for political reasons having nothing to do with its effectiveness.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

reported to

They could easily release the secret records, if they kept copies, were such things false. Or even try to deny them. Instead, they use things like the swift boat idiots to try to provide distraction and the perhaps planted the Rather info (which may well be very true; they have denied none of it and it fits with so much else) and then yammer that it was not perfectly verified.

They did not deny it. They just said that the source was not well verified. Same as the network has admitted to, UNLIKE the shrubbie's folks about those swiftie boat idiots.

Now let's see the neocons come up with those WMDs .... or admit a lot of things ...

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

message

"compassionate

correctness.

Again, your opinion is noted and dismissed.

Strider

Reply to
Strider

Perhaps if you would go back and pay up your tabs, they would let you in.

Strider

Reply to
Strider

In Re: OT - High Praise for the US on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:06:14 GMT, by Jeffrey McCann, we read:

"As you know, we don't have relationships with Iran. I mean, that's - ever since the late '70s, we have no contacts with them, and we've totally sanctioned them. In other words, there's no sanctions - you can't - we're out of sanctions." - George W. Bush, Annandale, Va, Aug. 9, 2004

"The senator has got to understand if he's going to have he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road." -George W. Bush, To reporters in Florence, S.C., Feb. 17, 2000

Reply to
Strabo

The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed out of your lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it. P. J. O'Rourke

Reply to
J. R. Carroll