OT - High Praise for the US

[ Ironically, Rumsfeld's company sold $200 million worth of key components to nuclear reactors to North Korea in 2000. Less than two years later, newly-minted Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld was singling out North Korea as a dangerous member of the " ]

Not to forget all of Cheney's & Halliburton's business with Iran ... they are exempt, right?

Carpe Blogger!!

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

And which of Rumsfeld's companies might this be?

Something that you pro-Kerry Democratic fringer elements should remember is that you have absolutely no chance of winning the election on your never-ending smear campaign alone.

If Kerry has a better plan of winning the peace, improving our economy, or anything else, why has the public not yet heard him present and explain it to the American voters?

It's my perception that across the country, voters are starting to pick up on the fact that John Kerry has no plan for anything, except to try an capture the presidency!

I post as a Massachusetts resident who has had John Kerry as their do-nothing Senator for something like 20-Years! I thank God for the presence of Ted Kennedy as our other Senator, who at least returns his phone calls and acts on measures of importantance to his constituents.

John Kerry has been 'asleep at the switch' ever since he was elected to the US Senate, and as a Massachusetts resident believe that he would remain 'asleep at the switch' even if elected to the presidency.

If he has any constructive proposals, let's hear them now before the election, otherwise the default conclusion will simply be that he has nothing to offer. Kerry's negative campaign tactics will do nothing to counter his ultimate fate at the polls.

Harry C.

Reply to
Harry Conover

Excellent point.

Hello there, Swift Boat Liars, listen up to this man!

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Too bad the Swift Boat guys are telling the truth, and the Leftwing mind numbed Useful Idiots like you are in denial.

Shrug.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

You forget the Clinton deal to give N. Korea nuke plants ($B) so they won't make bombs ? Legal plant building has been going on since. They, the N. Koreans built the bomb making plants with help from the French and a few others.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Was is so that they would not make bombs? Got secrets? One of the first things that the shrubbie did was to breach & abrogate this international agreement, was it not?

Once you have fuel for a power reactor .... and some nasty bit of work starts calling you names, breaching agreements, attacking others that he used the same names against ... would you feel warm & fuzzy sitting there in the cold damp dark? No electric power from those plants ...

N. Korea started this current round of business because of the shrubbie and it may please the shrubbie just fine as he intended to break many other treaties anyway (ABM comes to mind as does the Nuke test ban treaty) and get even more roclkets, bombs, lasers & fancy stuff some want to sell ... and buy ...

HTH

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

But we never delivered on the schedule. In fact, IIRC, we did nothing for two years, when the plants were supposed to be a-building. That's N. Korea's ostensible reason for re-starting their nuke program.

Again, we didn't deliver as we agreed. So now we have to threaten them all over again.

Sometimes I think our diplomacy is written and acted upon by retards.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Oh, you missed the part where the slander campaign was revealed for what it is. Backed by Dubya's money, run by his party's lawyer, and full of lies. American politics at its 'best.'

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Why should we have to bribe an opressive, petty dictator not to make nukes to threaten us with anyway?

Agreed. I suggest we send in a few cruise missles and be done with it.

Strider

Reply to
Strider

Evidently I did miss that part. Please provide the cites to were the Swift Boat vets lied.

No blogs or other left wing spew please.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

btw...that will be 250 cites. Use as much bandwidth as you think necessary.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

Why should the US have so many to threaten others with?

Why should they die starving in the cold?

Why are wingers liars?

Funny how that works out. Many others say the same (with better reason) but lack the thousands of fancy (nuclear & otherwise) cruise missles. Will "box cutters" do?

Reply to
Cliff Huprich