OT: Ivy "feet" adhesive removal

with that one>

Don't have any idea but I'm 77 1/2 . When one get this old we start to count halfs. :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

And I won't be, till I die. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

readers with that one>

I'll be 58 in a few months.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

readers with that one>

Geez a youngster. How do even know all those things from back it the "dim dark" past.???? :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

readers with that one>

I read a lot of old books, and had a great record library at the AFRTS radio & TV station I worked at in the '70s. I collect early EE textbooks, and other books on early electronics, and spend some time at Project Gutenberg looking for old books to reread. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell