OT: Marine Son Update

My youngest just got his black belt in MCMAP. He's a corporal, but the instructor got permission to train and test him. Matt will be moving to Pendleton in January to join the 1st Intel Battalion. His new MOS will be 0211, providing he passes the course of course.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

Good luck to him and a Happy Birthday USMC!

Wes

Reply to
Wes

All together...

Happy Birthday, Muh-reens happy birthday, muh-reens..

Reply to
Wild_Bill

Urr RAH!

Reply to
Wes

When he gets there tell him to look up CWO Allen Young. He should find him at the shooting range any day he's not off shooting in some competition. He was in charge of the range here at MCAS, and he shoots in all the pistol competitions. Now he's over at Pendleton, and he should be able to hook your son up with the Pendleton Bass Club, and probably arrange an outing or two just for fun. Yeah there is a difference in rank, but as long as your son doesn't make it a problem Allen sure won't.

Allen is one of my fishing buddies.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Send him a 'Well done' from an old Veteran. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Bravo zulu.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I've passed this along to him. Thanks to all for the congrats, passed as well.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor