OT: microwave fun

Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

You should see what it does to a CD.

Reply to
me

I heard that's one of the best ways to destroy a cd you don't want anyone to be able to read. Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

--It'll destroy a marriage too if you aren't careful! The stench from nuking a CD is really something. Use a microwave you aren't fond of and do it somewhere *other* than in the kitchen..

Reply to
steamer

Or kittens.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Your obviously a cat lover...

That reminds me:

(Well, maybe it's not really a microwave, but close enuff, huh?)

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

That's why I bought my own microwave for $2 Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I'm sure I put a smiley at the end...

Reply to
Ian Stirling

You probably did, but I've got a filter set to trash all "happy" smileys because they are an antithesis to my usual mood and demeanor.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Hamsters after they have stuffed their cheek pouches with un popped corn.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Boris Mohar