OT: non-people?

wonder if in common with "gunner" anyone else using this forum, sees the many millions that have died as a direct result of us foriegn policy, and direct acts of aggression, as being somehow less than human?............non-people as it were

Reply to
brian damage

If its a choice between Americans dieing and others dieing, then the others die. TFB

Reply to
Bill Bright

I like the term: "Meat Bags"

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Are you refering to the eight plus million that died because we left Saddam Husin in power during the Clinton year?

Dan

Reply to
Dan Caster

one wonders if any one, of more than one million Iraqi people that have died as a direct result of us agression and sanctions, actually posed any sort of threat to the us?.............there again i suppose as allbright told the world that the deaths of half a million children, was worth it, then i guess we can forget about them!

Reply to
brian damage

i guess you are going to need a few more "meat bags" to accomodate us troops killed in Iraq, and of course us civilians killed in forthcoming terror attacks!

Reply to
brian damage

sadly it is easily forgotten that Saddam was a client of the us, and was receiving direct us support, during the period when he carried out his worst atrocitys................indeed many of his chemical weapons, used materials and tech help from the us!

Reply to
brian damage

Of course americans could just stay in america, that would be the best choice. Mark K.

Reply to
Mark K.

Well, lets find out who makes them and invest in that company....The AMERICAN way!!!

P.S. Could you make a few sketches of costal defenses around England and map-out the routs to where the oil is?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

And, while he worked for our CIA he agreed to pay for the weapons we sent him...see what happens when you OWE Uncle Sam and try to stiff him. If he had only paid his gas bill....Hmmm

Reply to
Tom Gardner

No, he is referring to the 8 million that died because we left Clinton in power.

Reply to
Nick Hull

We did it for the children, 1/2 million killed is a small price to pay because one of them might have had a WMD. And of course Israel had none ;)

Reply to
Nick Hull

Brian Damage, f*ck you.

Reply to
LBailey

The fact that you feel the murder of thousands of people is a matter for humour, is perhaps the reason why amerikans are loathed throughout the civilised world!

Gummer

Reply to
Gummer

Out of curiousity, do you do _any_ metalworking? For all of your criticisms on Gunner, at least he asks metalworking questions now and then. Google groups tells me that your ogre persona has never asked a metalworking question. And you aren't any more useful in the uk car groups. Do you need any help finding a new hobby?

Reply to
Aaron Kushner

On Sun, 2 May 2004 09:34:21 -0500, "Bill Bright" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: remove ns from my header address to reply via email

No necessarily! If it's a choice between the others dying, and America havings its money and oil etc, then then others die. The US (and I admit it's not alone at all) has a good history of supporting, aiding, manipulating, or ignoring many horrible regimes when it suited them.

I do not "pick on" the US for this. Everybody does it at all levels if they can. Being piss-weak keeps Oz "honest", at l;east on a world stage . But even we have done or share of turning the odd blind eye.

**************************************************** The Met Bureau is LOVE!
Reply to
Old Nick

On Sun, 02 May 2004 20:03:37 GMT, "Tom Gardner" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: remove ns from my header address to reply via email

hmmm indeed. So he was allowed to continue his attrocities as long as he "behaved himself"?

**************************************************** The Met Bureau is LOVE!
Reply to
Old Nick

Actually I am a welder/fabricator....................but was so appalled by the ignorance, racism, intolerance and obvious stupidity of individuals such as "Gunner" that I felt it would be fun to pull his strings for a while..............

Which does seem to have resulted in less of his former personally generated clap-trap, and more posts linking to various loony right wing media storys!

Gummer

I am known as Gunner Not really that bright But I know how to use a gun If I get caught up in a fight!

Gunner

Reply to
Gummer

An appropriate response from someone who very clearly seems to be a non-person himself!

Gummer

Reply to
Gummer

and liar, and bullshit artist (a very poor one though), and total yutz and putz. But hey..you are a right wanker so its all cool.

Snicker

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner