OT: non-people?

See the hate and bigotry in this post. Tsk tsk tsk

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

I guess you would know all about hate and bigotry...........almost everything you post, seems to suggest you feel that anyone who does not concur with your own nasty perspective of world affairs is someone to be hated!

Gummer

Reply to
Gummer

I have little need to tell lies.........the facts are all in my favour!

The fact that you choose to believe what is published in various whacko right wing publications, rather than what is contended by various NGOs, and of course sources such as the Pentagon, suggests that you are perhaps little more than a sad lonely loony, who spends most of his time trolling on usenet!

Reply to
Gummer

Like I have always said, "WE DON'T CARE"!!! And, "civilised world" is a misnomer: The English haven't figured out cold beer, the French haven't figured out public restrooms, the entire Muslim world hasn't figured out toilets or toilet paper...etc... If the rest of the world is so cool, how come millions of Americans aren't moving there? Why are so many people from around the world trying to immigrate here? America might not be perfect but it beats second place by a factor of thousands.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Please don't poke the troll.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Exactly. Why are so many people playing with this bitter little man? He's a horrible waste of time.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Yes, and he keeps changing his screen name so he can't be killfiled, but his invective and style continue to be recognizable. Everybody remember Altavoz, (shudder), and Casshole? Ignoring them worked, and this little British toad is desperate for attention and it will likely work with him. Welder/Fabricator my ass.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

Still waiting for cites to your claims. You will notice Ive provided NO counterclaims. So your lying is again noted.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

Really? Cites please. Then of course I shall respond with selected bits from your posting history. We can do a comparison.

Shall we?

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

The poor lil glob of spit has been following me around from newsgroup to newsgroup, morphing to avoid the inevitable kill file. So dont blame me if I poke it with a stick now and then to watch it twitch and spin.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

Try killfiling him. He morphs more than a Kerry opinion.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

What does that prove? Doesn't matter to him. Trolling only works if -you- let it.

Joel. phx

Spend a week on-topic....what could it hurt....

Reply to
Joel Corwith

He's like spam showing up in MailWasher. You can recognize him before you even read what he says. For example, I don't open anything from "Gummer," especially if it's from a Hotmail account.

He's so obvious that he's really easy to ignore.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

The main reason we dont like cold beer in the UK is that it tastes and looks like piss, and is very weak compared to the traditionally brewed "real ales" we have over here!

Iraq (or Mesopotamia), was the cradle of civilisation, and was where writing and mathamatics was invented.

In most parts of the world I think you will find amerika is somewhere that is despised by most people, and obviously the conduct of US forces in Iraq has not done much to alter this perspective.

Gunner

Reply to
Gummer02

The main reason you don't drink cold beer in the UK is that you have Lucas refrigerators.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Okay...... I'll bite.

What is a Lucas refrigerator...???????

Reply to
Shiver Me Timbers

Well, then, whenever your country or another other Second or Third World cesspool has the balls to feel froggy, jump off. Launch away and let's get it the FUCK over with!

I'm sure the rats and cockroaches will evolve into something far more intelligent and "civilized" than you and yours. For me, it would be far preferable to seeing your like continue to parasitize honest people who neither condone nor accept such behavior, but who still feel that, once there, the job should be finished.

For those putative torturers, _if proved guilty,_ they should be publicly subjected to everything they did to their charges, then serve long prison terms. Their superiors should as well, if not sentenced to death. These things should be done publicly because justice should not only be done, it should be seen to be done.

Civilized, or the Latin equivalent, merely meant citified people as opposed to rural people. That it came to connote wise, learned, or somehow better is ludicrous. The rural folk should have simply stopped farming, emigrated, and left the urbanites to learn to grow food or starve.

Reply to
John Husvar

A joke. Lucas Electric made the electricals for those British sports cars we had in the '50s and '60s...the ones that decided not to work at all the wrong times. My MG Midget, for example, got a short from salty winter road spray in the turn signal and set my dashboard on fire. A typical day in the life of an old MG owner.

So there was a popular bumper sticker here that said, "Why do the Brits drink warm beer? Because they have Lucas refrigerators." We owners of British cars identified with it immediately.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Another good one I saw, perhaps in someone's SIG line:

"The only thing Lucas made that didn't suck was a vacuum cleaner"

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Haha! A funny thing about this is that many Brits I've talked to don't understand what we have against Lucas electrics.

Even in the '60s, they made some premium products that were used on higher-end cars, including Jaguar. The ignition coil on my MG, for example, was junk. The ones on Jaguars were quite good.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress