OT: Pressure washer winter storage

I need to store my recently acquired pressure washer in an unheated shed. The manual makes mention of filling the system (flushing) with RV antifreeze. I have lots of old automotive antifreeze. What are the chances that I will ruin anything in the pump if I use automotive antifreeze? THis is one of the light duty homeowner machines where the water is also the pump coolant (no oil filled crank case). I would be flushing this antifreeze back into a container prior to using the machine again in the spring.

Delete "nospam" for a direct reply. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
aribert

JR North

Any antifreeze will probably do, but I guess they recommend RV antifreeze as it is "safe", as in not toxic. Greg

Reply to
Greg O