OT - Temple Grandin movie - her designs/concepts portrayed accurately?

I just started watching this movie and dang, I am impressed.

It seems she is considered an innovative expert on animal behavior and it also looks like she's revolutionized livestock handling and yard designs.

So I am curious, how realistically were the cattle yards, concepts, and designs portrayed? (yes I am aware that movies usually take liberties with accuracy)

***********************************
facebook & twitter too Remember Aunty = Anti
Reply to
AuntyPalin

Oh, some of her designs are on her website:

I just started watching this movie and dang, I am impressed.

facebook & twitter too Remember Aunty = Anti
Reply to
AuntyPalin

You might also enjoy the book, _An Anthropologist on Mars_ by Oliver Sacks. She's profiled in chapter 7.

Reply to
whit3rd