Re: Anyone got a video camera swap/trade/sell?

FRESH CUT BG/SBLC AVAILABLE FOR LEASE & PURCHASE. I’m a financial mandate with a genuine and reliable providers for Fresh Cut Banking Instruments such as Bank Guarantee/Standby Letters of Credit/ SBLC and commitment to purchase or a standby loan.

Sale And Lease At Purchasing 32% + 2% Leasing Fee At 4% + 2% and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East.

We will be glad to share our working procedures at your request I will send you DOA to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Contact Name: Gary Lavelle E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com WhatApp: +32 460 24 74 63

#Sblc # Loan #Bank Guarantee #Purchase # Leasing # Banking #financial Instrument # Finance # Trade # Europe # Standby.

Reply to
garylevel7