Really OT= pf flyers cost in '63

Trying to dredge up some numbers from neurons that haven't seen the light of day in ages. What was the cost on a pair of pf flyers in 1963.With the diversity in this ng, there's gotta be someone who's brain cells have retained the info. TIA Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

With the "Action Wedge" ?

I'd guess $5-$8 or so...

What about Keds? Pete

Reply to
3t3d

I wanted a pair of Converse All Stars to be cool for gym class and weekend work. We could not wear tennis shoes to high school. There were some LaCrosse look alikes at the local "surplus" store. $3.85 plus tax as I recall - I know the All Stars were higher. PF Flyers were out of style or not popular in my group, Keds were for kids. My football shoes were black leather high tops with the hard (bakelite?) screw on spikes. The freshman worked out in leather helmets - varsity and JV got the "real" helmets with single bar face guards. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

Or better still , Red Ball Jets !

Reply to