Rocker Panels

Can anyone tell me where to find replacement rocker panels for a 94 Cavalier 4 door? I have looked at JCWhitney.com and Google and have not come up with anything. The knowledge of this group never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks in advance. Gary

Reply to
Gary

Try CertiFit. Their online catalog isn't working but a friend has dealt with their local store and was impressed.

If the catalog still isn't working click on the Locations link and then point at the location nearest you to get an address and phone number.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Don't forget that a substantial amount of the strength in a unibody car lies within the rocker panels. Improperly installed rocker panels can seriously reduce the car's structural strength in the event of a side collision.

Lance

Reply to
Lance A Boyle

NAPPA/UAP sells them BGP

Reply to
Bert and Eileen Plank

That's okay!

He plans to use "a LOT" of aluminum pop-rivets.

lol!

Bob Paulin - R.A.C.E. Race Car Chassis Setup & Dial-in Services

Reply to
Bob Paulin