SHOP SAFETY

As seen on Tosh.O

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Thankfully, the lathe appears to have escaped serious damage.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

I would look at it -- but they want me to "prove" I'm 18 or over by signing up with their service. I don't play that game.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

you don't have to watch it - it's some idiot playing with the lathe who turns power on to (presumably) remove the chuck (though he might have been trying to prove he was stronger than the lathe) and it flips him over the lathe and traps his foot - no blood, no real lesson beyond don't be magnificently stupid.

Reply to
Bill Noble

Huh , I looked at that clip yesterday , there was no need to sign in . Musta had somebody complain because they heard or thought they heard a cuss word . I've heard worse walking past the school yard ... for that matter my wife the first grade teacher has heard worse in the classroom !

Reply to
Snag

FWIW, I clicked "sign in" rather than "sign up," and since I'm already logged onto google, it went right to the clip.

This was posted here some months ago, BTW, and I remember at the time being disappointed that the guy didn't go full-on for the Darwin solution. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

[ ... ]