Slightly OT: Spot the deliberate mistake

I thought of selling some of my stuff on eBay (fixed price=free till tomorrow) so I did some research on the competition.
Needless to say there is an awful lot of crap out there including some "antiques" that are downright bent (you easily can tell from the photos!). But this one amused me the most:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-1949-Frank-Buck-Sundial-Watch-/221159901731?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337e284a23
Can you spot the amusing part?
Michael Koblic, Campbell River, BC

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-1949-Frank-Buck-Sundial-Watch-/221159901731?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337e284a23

You mean the glow in the dark sundial part? I looked this up and that is actually for real. This was a premium in a cereal box as a multipurpose jungle survival tool. It also had a compass and the back could be used as a signal mirror.
On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:53:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Har! GITD, when you couldn't read it anyway. <g>
--
...in order that a man may be happy, it is
necessary that he should not only be capable

So you can see and avoid it?
On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:53:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Glow in the dark or the signal mirror?
Gunner
On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:53:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
[...]

It is a bit obvious, agreed.
The $3,800 "antique" sundial with a signal gun and the gnomon the wrong way round was just as amusing but perhaps a bit more obscure.
Michael Koblic, Campbell River, BC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:00:56 -0800, mkoblic wrote:

No no. The reason that antique sundial hasn't worn all its gears out from telling the time over the years is _because_ the gnomon was backwards: that's why it was sitting in an attic somewhere.
Jeesh.
On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:53:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Wheaties is a brand of cereal, not watches. While it came in a box of Wheaties I doubt General Mills made it.
--
William

William Bagwell wrote:

You don't beleive that Wheaties would work for gears? They are hard & sharp enough.