Toturial Mistake?

Hi, My name is Mark. I am new to SW. I was doing the Online toturial and found what seems to be a mistake. Under BOM lesson, Drawing and Detailing Options page it says that the Automatic update of BOM is under System Options while its under Document properties. Is this toturial from an older SW or is it a typo? Thanks

Reply to
MM

older version of swx. they changed it for swx2003.

Reply to
bob zee

Yes it is an older version but that is because SW has not updated their tutorial. We found a few other things the were inaccurate and have reported it to SolidWorks some time ago.

Reply to
SWuser