Steamboating this weekend

--For those who can get there the fun begins tomorrow in the California Delta just off Hwy 12 where it intersects the Mokelumne River, a tributary of the Sacramento River. Hope to have close to 20 steamboats this yr, plus a few steam cars and the steam powered Margarita blender (!!). Come on over for a gander if interested. If you're jones-ing to build something the swapmeet begins Saturday afternoon..

Reply to
steamer

Where? Lodi? Lockeford? What road

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Never mind, I found the link you should have included.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:9OvzxWXuJGYJ:

I am attending a Jeepster Club picknik in Ione this Sat, and may try to attend both

Reply to
Stupendous Man