Weekend fun

Last weekend we decided to take our Jupiter rammer out to a rally for a play arond. After messing around with the sprak plug for about an hour I finally coaxed it into life and had it bouncing around the field all day. Somebody even managed to capture a few videos of me, doing my best impression of an Irish motorcylist.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

It looks great fun and certainly a different exhibit. Whether it's actually a stationary engine is open to debate of course.

ISTR these were called Irish Pogo Sticks. Road drills were Irish motorbikes as they had handlebars and sounded like an old brit bike.

John

Reply to
John

Link to the history of Warsop (incl Rammers, Breakers, pumps etc), taken from another forum.

Regards

Andy

Reply to
andyengine