Re: lister jp's

I have some Lister JP3 spares; Pistons, con rods, little and big ends cylinder heads & covers injector pump engine side doors injectors plus loads of boat spares, anchors, chains, diesel transfer pump,boathooks, klaxon horn,brass headlight, horse brasses & swingles, engine oil and grease, gangplank

url:

roger newbery

Hi Roger I have a JP3 that I an readying for a new boat. Having just sold mine I hope progress will improve! Although my engine is complete spares would never be out of the way and some of the boat equipement may be usefull. Please email me with more details by changing the AT and DOT.

Reply to
Graham Hill