Too Much Stuff

As we get closer to selling our big empty nest and moving to a two bedroom condo I look at my lifetime collection of hand and power tools
plus drawers and boxes of electrical, plumbing, hardware and metal stock filling the nether regions of our home and wonder how I can possibly accept no longer having all of that stuff at my beck and call.
I ran across this item which says it all:
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/Selling_my_stuff.jpg
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
On 10/16/2014 10:28 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

That's easy ... it's a 2 bedroom condo - use one of them for a shop <BG>.
Seriously: my condolences. They're going to have to pry my mic from my cold, dead hands.
Bob
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

We've moved to The Ozarks . I built the shop before I started the house .
--
Snag