Too Much Stuff

As we get closer to selling our big empty nest and moving to a two bedroom condo I look at my lifetime collection of hand and power tools plus drawers and boxes of electrical, plumbing, hardware and metal stock filling the nether regions of our home and wonder how I can possibly accept no longer having all of that stuff at my beck and call.

I ran across this item which says it all:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

That's easy ... it's a 2 bedroom condo - use one of them for a shop .

Seriously: my condolences. They're going to have to pry my mic from my cold, dead hands.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

We've moved to The Ozarks . I built the shop before I started the house .

Reply to
Terry Coombs