Tool Gloat

I just picked up some tools from a friend of my dad.

a 10" xle44 sheldon lathe - looks like new 1953. Still can see those check marks on the ways......

a emco unimat 3 with most of the attatchements

and power hacksaw

Reply to
MIke

You will really like the Sheldon. I have a 11x44 myself and it is the same age - close - I think 1 or 2 years older. Dad and I bought it at the hardware store in Sacramento Ca.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn