Tour of the Orbital Lab

Quite interesting! My first view and I found it exceptionally interesting!!

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Where are the complaints about ruining the group with OT posts?

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Go away, asshole....

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Not likely. But don't worry, I won't be reading too many of your posts.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

!!

Gunner The methodology of the left has always been: 1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninform ed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. The n everyone must conform to the lie

Way cool!

Thanks Gunner!

Reply to
d32

Yeah sure thing...

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Yeah sure thing...

.
Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Trolls of a feather should be tarred together! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And you're a master debater, like your clone.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Yeah sure thing... ..

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

He has very few that haven't plonked him...do you see why? He's always just plain mean and snotty, the mark of insecurity. (which is understandable) And, God help you if you aren't a raging liberal!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

And why haven't you plonked him yet, it's been more than two minutes...a new record!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I wonder what happened to him growing up, or was he always a snotty bully?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

My guess is that he a workaholiic dad, an alcoholic mother, and three or four older sisters that he was afraid to stand up to when they would put him in their old dresses & make him do all their chores.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell