Way OT: Indentify that Font

Y'know, that's possibly one of the dumbest, most OT posts I've ever seen on this ng, except for font geeks like me. Thanks!
Joe
Reply to
Joe
But... But But... They don't sell matrices anymore! How am I supposed to make rubber stamps with the latest and greatest fonts on them if I can't get the matrices??? ;-P
Geek Note: My brother in law owned a rubber stamp shop for a while, and that's one of the few industries that still uses real antique Linotype and Intertype hot-setters on a regular basis...
You will wreck any valuable hand-set specimen cold type when you heat it to make the Bakelite rubber stamp molds - but who cares if a Linotype slug shrinks in the process, since it gets tossed into the ingot furnace pot when you are done with it.
-->--
Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Site Timeline