What is it? Set 487

I've been having some problems logging on to my news server so I'm late posting today, here is this week's set:

R.H.

2779 Cattle Guard - they will not cross because of the space between the rails. 2780

2781 small bag of gold

2782

2783 Chain link quick disconnect

Robert

Reply to
Robert

This explains why someone else started the answers to this week's set under the previous set number (hmm ... this one is also under the previous set number), and I posted my replies under that previous thread, after commenting on the one answer which started that branch of that thread.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

today, here is this week's set:

2780 is a frog gig minus the handle.
aasberry

posting today, here is this week's set:

and 2779 is a cattle grate or cattle grid.

Reply to
John B.

I thought it was a fish gaff when I first saw it but your answer is correct, though it's not just for frogs.

My answers for this week have been posted but I'm still not sure about the last one:

Haven't yet fixed my login problem with my news server, hopefully things will be back to normal next week.

Reply to
R.H.

Reloading, what? Aerosol cans? Soda pop bottles? Garage door springs?

Best of luck on the usenet server that's giving you trouble.

.

My answers for this week have been posted but I'm still not sure about the last one:

Haven't yet fixed my login problem with my news server, hopefully things will be back to normal next week.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon