What is it? Set 494

I like this theory, I couldn't find any proof for it, but it sounds good.

Reply to
Rob H.

I hate to tell you this but I actually don't have all the answers this week, the folding fork tool and the drill are still unidentified, or at least unverified. Occasionally in my opening post I don't mention if I need help or not, but I will try to be more consistent with that in the future.

The rest of the answers along with an update (proof) of the metal disk from two weeks ago have been posted:

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Rob H. fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

Got it! A burr! (been wrong so often I get a treat when I find one!)

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Rob H. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

2879 - This may be a tire plug tool but it's black, evil looking, and shoots things. I think we need to ban them...

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Good job on getting that one Lloyd, the owner said he took a closer look at the back and saw the Enterprise, which led to him finding a similar one.

Reply to
Rob H.

Rob H. fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

What you do is a lot of fun for us, Rob. Thanks for the effort you make.

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh