Subject Author Posted Replies

recmd to mark steel part with changing lot code?
I'd like some suggestions on the best way to mark a lot code on stamped steel part. Its a drawn steel wheel half used to make a golf cart wheel. We need to put a code on the bare steel part indicating...
4
4

Knife Steel FAQ updated
New Steel FAQ, please let me know what you think, send corrections & comments. One new thing I tried: most people didn't just want descriptions of steels, they wanted direct comparisons. Obviously...
9
9

Updated Knife sharpening FAQ
New FAQ ... if it doesn't format right, I'll have to make it an attachment instead. Please let me know what you think, send corrections etc. Author: Joe Talmadge Last Updated: October 1999 This FAQ...
14
14