Clarkson collet needed

I am looking for a 10mm Clarkson type S collet. If anyone has one spare I can swap with a 3/8th type S (Well it appears to be a 3/8th but its very tight up the hole) or a 10mm type C in perfect condition.

Reply to
Richard Edwards

ebay item 360026807529

Reply to
Richard

Thanks Richard, I have seen that and the 12mm, cost for the two would be £22. If no response to this post I may buy a new 6-10-12-16 metric set at £32 and flog the 6 and 16 (which I have). No carriage on the £32 as I am local.

Hope that you are happy with the chasers ;-)

Reply to
Richard Edwards