Clarkson collet needed

I am looking for a 10mm Clarkson type S collet. If anyone has one spare I can swap with a 3/8th type S (Well it appears to be a 3/8th
but its very tight up the hole) or a 10mm type C in perfect condition.
--
Richard

Email address is valid but remove burrs before sending!
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:43:14 +0000, Richard Edwards

ebay item 360026807529
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:42:03 +0000, Richard <sharkface-pilot at toucansurf dot com> wrote:

Thanks Richard, I have seen that and the 12mm, cost for the two would be 22. If no response to this post I may buy a new 6-10-12-16 metric set at 32 and flog the 6 and 16 (which I have). No carriage on the 32 as I am local.
Hope that you are happy with the chasers ;-)