Garagwe clear out - Motors

I am having a clear out.

I have 1 x new unused DC motor, 48v, flange mounting. It was designed as a reel motor for high speed tape units. The units one often sees in films in the 70s and 80s. of the latest computer rooms.

Also another flange mounting DC motor used on even earlier tape units . This is used. I have no idea what the voltage is supposed to be but suspect it is 24v or 48v. =20

These DC motors require forced cooling.

And a used synchronous 240v AC 1425 rpm motor. Plate says 1/8 HP continuous rating, AEI manufacture, for spares quote CAT.D 53001 GL. If that means anything to anyone.

Collect in Central Lancs, a v small beer token would be appreciated. My 'reply to' address is valid for anyone interested, otherwise they go to the tip.

--=20 brightside S9=20

Reply to
brightside

I should also have added these motors are designed for high speed and not little power output and each weigh about 10Kg.

--=20 brightside S9

Reply to
brightside