Help -Machine tool weights- Smart and Brown A and Hardinge HLV-H

Can anyone out there with the appropriate owners manuals help me?.
I am trying to find the weight of a Smart and Brown type A and a Hardinge
HLV-H.
I guess they wont be too dissimilar but i would like exact figures.
Thanks for your help
Martin
Reply to
Martin Phillips
Have you looked on lathes.co.uk?
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
Have you Tried here.
Smart & Brown Model A Mk 1 4.5" x 18" (118 mm x 508 mm) circa 1947 - 1957 weight 1736 lbs.
Lionel
Reply to
Lionel
HLV anywhere between 1700 lbs and 2250 lbs depending upon year and spec.
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping