Hepwort/Colchester Hydraulic Copier

Hi Everyone, Does anyone have a manual/spares part list for a Hepworth/Colchester hydraulic copier lurking in the depths of their workshop that they want to sell. Regards. Rotty

Reply to
Rotty

Alec at Budget Machinery will have one,and he knows who does the spares for them.

regards,Mark

mark

AFAIK they are still made, by Dunsley Engineering in Holmfirth. I wanted a manual for one a few years ago, they weren't cheap but machinery manuals rarely are.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Dunsley (sp?) Eng is long gone.I was at the sale 4-5 years ago.They made the Hepworth lathes as well as the copier.They also manufactured very good pneumatic barfeeds for lathes.There other product was solid fuel fires and stoves in which they decided there was more of a future than machine tools and which they still manufacture.One of their employees who`s name escapes me but who Budget Machinery knows decided to carry on making spares and servicing copiers in his garage.After the sale they skipped all their spares and drawings. regards,Mark.

Reply to
mark

Reply to
Rotty

Oh well, it doesn't seem five minutes since I got a manual from them. (don't have it now). Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!

I'd heard of stoves made by Dunsley, never made the connection.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech