Jones & Shipman Manual for download

I have recently come by a good copy of Jones & Shipman's 'Tool & Cutter Grinding'. It is an excellent guide on the subject matter and whereas the Machine manuals for a J&S 310 or Cin.No2 tell you which knob does what, this tells you what you are aiming to achieve and how to do so. I have scanned and put it on 4shared for public download. The URL is:

Richard

Richard Shute

Richard Thank you for that, a quick scan shows it is well worth adding to my collection.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

Glad it was useful, I've had plenty of useful free downloads so it seemed rightto offer something back. I'm slightly surprised how popular it is, 175 downloads in 18 hours - maybe I should be charging for it :-)

Richard

Richard Shute

As one of the 175 it certainly made interesting and useful reading for me.

Thanks for making it available.

Mike

Reply to
Mike