kilopoise grease

Does anyone know where I can buy a small tube of kilopoise grease. This is very very high viscosity grease used to damp mechanical
adjustments in e.g. optical instruments to make them silky smooth. Rocol are one manufacturer, but their agents don't sell small amounts. I had a tube obtained from RS Components some years ago, but I lost it in my last house move. RS have discontinued the small (7) tubes and now only sell it in large (40) tins which would last me several lifetimes.
Mike
mikecb1 wrote:

Mike,
Rocol themselves have withdrawn the 50g tubes and only sell in 450g and 2kg packs.
Bob
In message

This page:
http://www.rcmodels.org/csm/spares_and_accessories.htm
Lists small tubes for two quid but I am unsure about their distribution. A phone call to them might put you on the right track though..
(Listed in the lower half of the page).
Regards,
--
Pat Martindale