Loosing 17KW

So you didn't even understand what work is notifiable, just an insignificant error than...

Well maybe you should listen to someone who does?, or read the documentation available to tell you?, it's very clear that if a single supply from the DNO (one cable, get it?) goes to domestic premises then all other premises fed from that single supply in any way (except a business or lift) are covered.

Oh god, here we go, you know better than the government, now didn't I just know this was coming !. What's the point in debating with someone who thinks he understands the law better than the government, sigh.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Was that your loophole? I'm sorry. But there are lots more ...

Here's a hint for those looking for one - "building work"

:)

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Judges often do, to the Gvmint's embarrassment.

Just because it's on a Gvmint web-site you'll believe it? Web-sites aren't the law.

IANAL, etc, but this is written down somewhere in statute. Viewing

*that* copy may be more productive - and the fine wording is the crux of it. I suspect the web-site was written by those who thought they knew what they were talking about, and agreed by those who didn't understand. I wouldn't give it any credence at all.

I expect the web-site explains what they thought they meant, not the law as such.

Totally OT, so F-U to poster, but ignore at will.

Reply to
Jim Crowther

No it's an even simple and more obvious one.

However this really isn't the point. After spouting off reams of laws, reg's and such forth for the last few days it has made sod all difference to anyone on this board. No one here are going to employ your dubious and pedantic services.

You insisted in stuffing your pointed proboscis into a thread that has no bearing on Part P or any such reg's.

You were told from day one that the original thread was about a generating set driven application. You then proceeded to tell Andrew that his set probably wasn't up to the job never having read any previous posts about the sets capabilities.

You have been likened to a troll but in fact your are in a different category altogether.

You dear sir are a wanker. It's a pity your father wasn't.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

120-05-01 isn't a loophole, it's a wormhole.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Which ever it is, it isn't even a regulation in the current edition, he's quoting from an out of date version that has no status anymore 8-).

Greg

Reply to
Greg

My!

However I think you are addressing the wrong person - f'rinstance I haven't told Andrew anything about his genset.

And I usually get paid for interpreting regs.

:)

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

That's it! Hubble connectors - thats over twenty years ago now how time flies.

Reply to
Steve

Since it seems that this thread is destined to go on and on and..

I thought I should put on my pedant hat and suggest that the connectors are 'Hubbell'

Ian Phillips

Reply to
Ian Phillips

Me thinks he hasn't a clue who he's insulting any more, nor has he a clue how many people I've been talking to by email who ARE interested but have been driven off the board by the attitudes of a minority here.

As do I as a matter of fact, designing generator controls involves more European Directives, Statutes and guidelines than I care to think about 8-(.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Greg,

Come on lad, declare your age - I'm guessing you are somewhere between 16 and 21 and no girlfriend yet, but can't get closer than that without help.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Thank you for completing out the re-run of the memory!

Steve

Reply to
Steve

In article , Greg writes

Oh Christ, not that old chestnut again. Don't tell me, he's called Gareth, right?

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

43, and no not married by the grace of God!, though I had a close shave a couple of women ago 8-(.

Quite how you reckon a 21 year old is going to have tenanted properties to maintain, I think I mentioned that was the reason for getting the qualifications, I really can't imagine!.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Did that read like I thought it read? :-O

Reply to
Duncan Munro

Ah well that's another story 8-)

Greg