Merlin

Does anyone have a manual etc. for a Merlin type CT needle grinder. I tried the successor Co. but no response. Beer tokens available for copies. thanks

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

You've got time for needlwork? Can I send you some of my projects? :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

No thanks, I can only do cross-stitch. Would you like me to give you some needles :-) regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

'scuse my ignorance - but what's a needle grinder?

Bill H

Reply to
Bill H

In essence a small centre grinder designed principally for grinding injector needles but also incorporating lapping fitments and a simple tool grinder. I'll put pics up when I get it back together. regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Pics at

Roland