Merlin

Does anyone have a manual etc. for a Merlin type CT needle grinder. I tried
the successor Co. but no response. Beer tokens available for copies.
thanks
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
You've got time for needlwork? Can I send you some of my projects? :-)
Tom
Reply to
Tom
No thanks, I can only do cross-stitch. Would you like me to give you some needles :-) regards Roland
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
'scuse my ignorance - but what's a needle grinder?
Bill H
Reply to
Bill H
In essence a small centre grinder designed principally for grinding injector needles but also incorporating lapping fitments and a simple tool grinder. I'll put pics up when I get it back together. regards Roland
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
Pics at
Roland