Oil metering valves

Does anyone know where I might find some little lube oil metering
valves to replace duff ones on my lathe?
These are threaded what seems to be nearly-but-not-quite 5/16" UNF
male at either end, the input screws into a manifold and the output
connects to 4mm OD tubing with a nut and olive.
There are some initials stamped on them (makers?) and a '0' being
perhaps the flow rate.
I found a couple of generic descriptions of these items via Google,
but no-one with this specific item for sale.
Suggestions please
Thanks
Tim
Dutton Dry-Dock
Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
BSA Machine Tools have them,but you might not like the price.Tel 0121 783 4071,option 2 and ask for Andy.They use them on the Churchill lathes. regards,Mark.
Reply to
mark
Mark
Thanks for that, he's put me on to someone else who thinks he can help but I have to send him a duff valve to compare.
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
Andy passed me on to Frank of Autos Great Britain Ltd., Melbourne (Derbys) 864850. Because different manufacturers seem to use different codes he couldn't identify the precise item I wanted, but he kindly sent me a selection to choose from, & I found what I needed. Pricing was very reasonable IMO.
Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech